Photomicroscopy, Leukocytes & the Wright Stain
Virtual Microbiology Classroom of Science Prof Online
MICROSCOPY LAB DOCUMENTS
The Lab Project Instructions provide a thorough explanation of the lab topic, as well as detailed directions on how to complete the lab exercise. The Lab Report Template is what the students use to develop the lab report of this project that will be turned in.
You have free access to a large collection of materials used in a college-level intro microbiology course. The Virtual Microbiology Classroom provides a wide range of free educational resources including PowerPoint Lectures, Study Guides, Review & Practice Test Questions.
Page last updated: 5/2016
MICROSCOPY LABORATORY IMAGES
The images here directly relate to the lab exercise and are designed to help students review and study that lab material while outside of lab.
Microscopy Laboratory Materials
This is the main page for the Introduction to Microscopy Laboratory Topic of a 4-credit introductory college microbiology class.
SPO VIDEO: Tutorial on Compound Light Microscope Parts & Operation
In this lab, you中国福利彩票下载安装αpp will be obtaining photomicrographs of two types of white blood cells (WBCs):
neutrophils (lobed nucleus)
& lymphocytes (nucleus occupies most of cell interior).
- , Histology Learning Systems
- , Experimental Biosciences
MICROSCOPY LABORATORY POWERPOINT
The lab PowerPoints used in the Virtual Microbiology Classroom are designed to help introduce students to each lab project.
- Lab Project #1: Photomicroscopy & Wright Stain " animation from Cells Alive.
- illustration of what can be seen with different microscopes from Nobelproze.org.
- ideo by the TCCMediaCrew that is very helpful in reviewing what you中国福利彩票下载安装αpp learned about the microscope in lab.
- from the Beckman Institute.