Virtual Cell Biology Classroom of Science Prof Online
Prokaryotic Cell Structure & Function Lecture Materials
are the Prokaryotic Cell Structure & Function Lecture materials of the Virtual Cell
Biology Classroom. The resources below are used to supplement an actual
college cell biology course. Anyone taking, teaching or interested in
biology may find these materials helpful and is welcome to use them.
Page last updated: 9/2014
These lecture learning objectives are a study guide based on the VCBC from Cells Alive website.
- “” interactive diagram from Cells Alive website.
- from Interactive Concepts in Biochemistry.
- Biology4Kids – by Raders.
- animation and quiz from McGraw-Hill
- animation and quiz from McGraw-Hillll
The Prokaryotic Cells Lecture materials include:
- a list of learning objectives
- a 中国福利彩票下载安装αppwork assignment
- links to additional educational materials
Image of generic prokaryotic cell.
For labeled diagram of same cell, .
The SPO website is best viewed in Google Chrome or Apple Safari.