Biology of Diet & Nutrition
from Science Prof Online
Biology of Diet & Nutrition Materials
are the FREE Diet & Nutrition Lecture materials used to supplement actual
college biology courses.
- - song by Tears for Fears
- - music video by Schoolhouse Rock
- (Is the Word) - song by Frankie Valli
- What is a food calorie (kilocalorie)?
- What are macronutrients and micronutrients?
- What is the relationship between carbohydrates and fiber?
- What is the difference between complete and incomplete proteins?
- What are the differences between saturated and unsaturated fats? Are all fats bad? Which type is healthier?
- What are essential fatty acids?
- How do you中国福利彩票下载安装αpp calculate the calories in alcohol?
- What is the difference between vitamins & minerals?
Versions of Macromolecules, Diet & Nutrition PPT:
Printing: The best way for students to print out the PowerPoint Show is to download the PDF version. Select Print, and, when the Print screen comes up, go to the Print Handling options. Under Page Scaling, select "Multiple pages per sheet", Under Pages per sheet, select "2". That uses up less paper, placing two slides on each page.
The Biology of Diet & Nutrition Lecture materials include:
- list of learning objectives
- practice test & review questions
- term paper metabolism assignment
website has a food database to help determine grams of carbohydrates, fiber, protein & fats of common food items.
MORE DIET & NUTRITION LINKS
- l website is a nutritional scoring system developed by an independent panel of nutrition and medical experts.that allows you中国福利彩票下载安装αpp to see the nutritional value of food on grocery shelves at a glance and easily compare food options to make nutritious choices.
- by Jay Phelan, “What is Life? A Guide to Biology”, W. H. Freeman & Co.
- from HowStuffWorks, a Discovery company.