Eukaryotic Cell Main Page
Virtual Cell Biology Classroom of Science Prof Online
Eukaryotic Cell Structure & Function Lecture Materials
are the Eukaryotic Cell Structure & Function lecture materials of the Virtual Cell
Biology Classroom. The resources below are used to supplement an actual
college cell biology course.
- - music video by They Might Be Giants
- Cell Biology 101 TextVook app (Fun animated textbook.)
- 3-D Cell app - touch to rotate cell and zoom in on cell structures
VIDEO: Movement of the wax blobs in a lava lamp is an excellent way to help students understand how organelles of the eukaryotic endomembrane system ship materials into, out of and around within the cell.
VIDEO: How to Make a Wet Mount of Stained Epithelial Cheek Cells
These lecture learning objectives are a study guide based on the VCBC ” interactive diagram from Cells Alive website.
- from Interactive Concepts in Biochemistry.
- Biology4Kids – by Raders.
- an Animated Science Tutorial.
- Animated Science Tutorial.
Anyone taking, teaching or interested in
biology may find these materials helpful and is welcome to use them.
The Eukaryotic Cell Lecture materials include:
- a list of learning objectives
- a 中国福利彩票下载安装αppwork assignment
- links to additional educational resources
Image of generic eukaryotic cell. For labeled diagram of same cell, .
The SPO website is best viewed in Google Chrome or Apple Safari.