Biological Cell Structure & Function
Virtual Biology Classroom of Science Prof Online
Biological Cell Lecture Materials
are the Biological Cell Structure & Function Lecture materials of the Virtual Biology Classroom. The resources below have been developed for and are used in an actual
college microbiology course.
Page last updated: 2/2016
BIOLOGICAL CELLS LEARNING OBJECTIVES
This word document contains a list of lecture learning objectives based on the VMC Biological Cell Lecture PowerPoint Show below.
Image of generic prokaryotic cell. For labeled diagram of same cell, .
from Cells Alive website.
- “” interactive diagram from Cells Alive website.
- animation and quiz from McGraw-Hill.
- animation and quiz from McGrawHill.
- from Interactive Concepts in Biochemistry.
- Biology4Kids – by Raders.
- animation and quiz from McGraw-Hill
FRESH FROM THE CLASSROOM!! >>>
Prokaryotic cell diagram created during microbiology midterm review.