These multiple choice and true/false questions are designed to help students practice and test their understanding of a variety of Anatomy or Physiology subtopics.
Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
Virtual Anatomy and Physiology Classroom of Science Prof Online
Intro to Anatomy & Physiology Lecture Materials
are the Introduction Lecture materials of the Virtual Anatomy and Physiology Classroom. The resources below are classroom tested and designed to supplement an actual anatomy or physiology course.
Worldwide, every 3 of 1000 births results in identical twins.
Word Elements & Abbreviations
The Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology Lecture materials include:
- a list of learning objectives
- a 中国福利彩票下载安装αppwork assignment
- practice test and review questions
- links to additional educational resources
These lecture learning objectives are a study guide based on the VAPC Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology PowerPoint Shows below:
- Relate the differences between anatomical and physiological study.
- Categorize objects in the human body by organization level.
- Identify the anatomical position and the 3 major body planes.
- Describe the differences between gross and microscopic anatomy.
- Use basic anatomy and physiology concepts to explain why identical twins do not have identical fingerprints.
Versions of Anatomy or Physiology? PPT: