Prokaryotic & Eukaryotic Biological Cell Photos
Science Image Library
Prokaryotic & Eukaryotic Cells
You have free access to a large collection of materials used in a college-level introductory microbiology course. The Virtual Microbiology Classroom provides a wide range of free educational resources including PowerPoint Lectures, Study Guides, Review Questions and Practice Test Questions.
1. Gram stained Staphylococcus epidermidis 中国福利彩票下载安装αpp@1000xTM+; 2. Gram stained Staphylococcus epidermidis 中国福利彩票下载安装αpp@1000xTM; 3 & 4. Gram stained Escherichia coli 中国福利彩票下载安装αpp@ 1000xTM; Crystal violet simple stain of E. coli 中国福利彩票下载安装αpp@ 1000xTM. 1 & 2. Endospore stain of Bacillus subtilis showing both endospores (green) & vegetative cells( pink) 中国福利彩票下载安装αpp@1000xTM; 3. Crystal violet simple stain of Bacillus subtilis 中国福利彩票下载安装αpp@1000xTM; 4 & 5. Acid fast stain showing mixed slide of acid-fast Mycobacteria (pink) and nonacid-fast Staphylococcus 1000xTM.
Prokaryotic Cell Photos (Click on photo to enlarge.)
Eukaryotic Cell Photos (Click on image to enlarge.)
1. Elodea cells 100xTM; 2. Elodea layer of cells 400xTM; 3. Elodea layer of large cells 400xTM; 4. Onion epidermal cells 100xTM; 5. Onion epidermal cells 400xTM
1 & 2. Onion epidermal cells stained with iodine 中国福利彩票下载安装αpp@ 400xTM; 3. Human cheek epithelial cells 中国福利彩票下载安装αpp@ 100xTM; 4. Human cheek epithelial cells 中国福利彩票下载安装αpp@ 400xTM; 5. Cheek cell (eukaryote) and oral bacteria (prokaryotes) 中国福利彩票下载安装αpp@1000xTM.
Click on an image below to enlarge. To save an image to you中国福利彩票下载安装αppr computer, right click on it and select "Save".
Science Prof Online has a continuously growing collection of copyright-free science images. If you中国福利彩票下载安装αpp use one of our images, we just ask that you中国福利彩票下载安装αpp give us credit and provide a link to the SPO website (www.).
Sources & Helpful Links on Biological Cells
- Bauman, R. (2014) Microbiology with Diseases by Taxonomy,Pearson Benjamin Cummings.
- Park Talaro, K. (2008) Foundations in Microbiology.
- , interactive cell diagram from University of Utah
Human neutrophil (white blood cell) surrounded by erythrocyte (red blood cells).
Didn't find what you中国福利彩票下载安装αpp need?
Search SPO for a Photo
from the free STEM
The SPO website is best viewed in Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome or Apple Safari.
For those in need of high-resolution images, we will soon be offering hi-res files of many photos in the Science Image Library. Follow us on to get updates on new SPO features and products. If you中国福利彩票下载安装αpp need a high resolution photo now, please contact中国福利彩票下载安装αpp.
SPO is a FREE science education website. Donations are key in helping us provide this resource with fewer ads.
(This donation link uses PayPal on a secure connection.)