Virtual Anatomy & Physiology Classroom
from Science Prof Online
Virtual Anatomy & Physiology Instructor's Corner
Course materials include:
- practice test and review questions
- exercises and assignments
- links to animations and movies
The Virtual Anatomy and Physiology Classroom provides a wide range of free educational resources including PowerPoint Lectures, Study Guides, Review Questions and Practice Test Questions.
: Animated learning objects from Fox Valley Technical College
- : Online text book and learning modules from Carnegie Mellon University
- : Free downloadable A&P textbook from Rice University
- : A visually appealing set of short tutorials on anatomy basics from Maricopa County Community College
- : A collection of links to a wide variety of anatomy and physiology resources
New resources are regularly added to the Virtual Anatomy and Physiology Classroom. For updates, like us on or follow us on Twitter .
Each title below is a link to all of the lecture-related course materials on that particular anatomy and physiology subtopic.
INTRO TO HUMAN ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
- Editable PowerPoints:
- Editable PowerPoints:
- Basics of Biological Cells
The VBC offers "
Curious stories about what drives scientists!
The story of Henrietta Lack's and her immortal cells.
Science will use it to fight cancer and maybe even bring extinct animals back from the dead!
Viruses have been downsizing!
What's eating you中国福利彩票下载安装αpp is smarter than you中国福利彩票下载安装αpp think!
Students are crazy about Radiolab! See what they have to say about the podcast:
HUMAN TISSUES & ORGAN SYSTEMS
- Nonspecific / Innate Immunity
- Specific / Acquired Immunity
- Immunology Basics: Innate & Acquired-Combo
CHEMISTRY & BIOCHEMISTRY
- Diffusion, Osmosis & Active Transport
- Macromolecules, Diet & Nutrition
METABOLISM / CELLULAR RESPIRATION
- Metabolism: Aerobic Respiration
- Metabolism: Anaerobic Respiration & Fermentation
- Metabolism: Catabolism of Proteins & Fats
Science Prof Online
SPO is a FREE science education website. Donations are key in helping us provide this resource with fewer ads.
(This donation link uses PayPal on a secure connection.)
MATERIALS IN DEVELOPMENT
We are not sure when, but sometime in the future, the following topics will be offered.
Virtual Anatomy & Physiology Classroom LECTURE TOPICS
- LECTURE Topic - Medical Imaging
- LECTURE Topic - 中国福利彩票下载安装αppostasis
- LECTURE Topic - Feedback Loops
- LECTURE Topic - Histology
- LECTURE Topic - Toxicology
- LECTURE Topic - The Integument
- LECTURE Topic - Introduction to Movement
- LECTURE Topic - Skeletal System: Gross Anatomy
- LECTURE Topic – Muscular System: Gross Anatomy
- LECTURE Topic - Skeletal System: Microscopic Anatomy
- LECTURE Topic - Muscular System: Microscopic Anatomy
- LECTURE Topic - Powering Movement
- LECTURE Topic - Bones as Levers
- LECTURE Topic - Muscle Contraction
Virtual Anat & Phys Classroom LABORATORY TOPICS
- LAB Exercise #1: Dissection of a Snickers: Ease you中国福利彩票下载安装αppr way into anatomical dissection with an activity designed to help students relate anatomical planes and directions to a model.
- LAB Exercise #2: Mixed Up Potato Head: The classic Hasbro toy is an excellent tool for understanding anatomical direction terminology.
- LAB Exercise #3: Life Size Body Regions: Use sidewalk chalk and index cards to review the human body regional terms.
- LAB Exercise #4: Dr. Banana Dissection
Science Prof Online (SPO) is a free science education website. The and